Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Beginning

Today as we watch the Inauguration of our 44th President Barack Obama I launch my new blog. No matter what your political beliefs are you really can't help but being excited about what could happen. Change is good and only in America does it happen this seamlessly. As Christians we should be praying for our President whether we agree with his policy or not because that is what God has called us to do. We need to pray for him for wisdom, patience, and safety. We are in tough times in our country but we know that God is in control and has a plan. God bless America!

This blog will be a place where I'll post sermon video and also give some random thoughts on different things. I hope that this helps you get to know me a little better and maybe encourages you that God can do anything through anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment